Early Subscription Renewal Feature
How Do I Cancel my EasyLlama Subscription?
How do I add more licenses? Upgrading and downgrading your EasyLlama Subscription
How do I add, update, or remove my card on file?
How do I change my billing email and details?
How many licenses do I have? Where are my subscription details?
What are Licenses, and how are they used?
What is Post-Pay, and how does it work?
Where can I download my invoices?
Why was I charged?
Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Course Information
Bystander Intervention (2022 mandate in Chicago)
Course Information and FAQ - HIPAA
Data Privacy Course
Harassment Prevention Training FAQ
How do I assign the Spanish version of a course?
What is the US "All-states" Harassment Prevention course, and how is it different from the US version?
Dashboard Settings, Features, and Tutorials
Adding and Removing Learners
Adding Learners to your Dashboard
Adding Learners using the File Upload Method
File Upload Video Tutorial
How do I delete a Learner? Archiving and Unarchiving Learners
Add or Remove Dashboard Administrative Users
How do dashboard admins complete training?
SSO for Admins - Microsoft and Google
Sending Yourself or Others a Course Preview
Your Personal Admin Profile and Dashboard Notification Settings
Dashboard Setup and Customization
Getting Started - Customizing your EasyLlama Dashboard
How do I add or remove columns from my dashboard view?
How to set up a Subaccount
Onboarding with EasyLlama - A Video Introduction
Premium Classroom Mode
Setting up and Using the Kiosk Link feature
Video: Learner-Facing Introduction to EasyLlama
Due Dates, Reminders, and Notifications
Copy and Paste an Individual's training link into an email or URL bar
Due Dates and Reminders FAQ
Send Training Links by Email
What if my Learner doesn't have a computer or email address? Can I send a text?
Creating Custom Learning Journeys
Video: Creating and Customizing Learning Journeys
Automatic Training Recertification Assignment (Formerly known as renewals)
Changing a Learner's Recertification Date
How can I change the next Recertification course for a Learner?
How do I recertify all of my Learners at the same time? Bulk Recertification
Recertification Date and Due Date -what's the difference?
Training Recertification Frequency - How do I change how often a course is assigned?
Turning Off Automatic Recertification
"Select All" and Bulk Action Functions
Edit a Learner's Profile information: Individual and Bulk Updating Learner Details
Email Template: Notify your Learners of EasyLlama Courses
Guide to a Learner's Training Profile
How do I assign courses to Learners who are already in the dashboard?
Providing Non-Mandatory Courses (Using Kiosk Links)
Renewing using the Renewals Tab - Important Update!
SSO for Learners
Unassigning Courses - Removing Assigned Courses/Replacing Incorrectly Assigned Courses
Video Guide: Learner Profile Overview
What is a "Preferred Name" in EasyLlama Training?
EasyLlama LMS and Insights Package
EasyLlama LMS: Insights Dashboard Overview
EasyLlama's LMS - Upload your own courses!
Video: LMS Package Overview
Ceridian Dayforce Integration
Integrating EasyLlama with ADP®
Integration Troubleshooting - Duplicate Records
Integration for Slack
LMS SCORM integration - Using EasyLlama's courses in your LMS
SAML 2.0 with Okta - Manual Configuration Guide
UKG Pro Integration
Troubleshooting and Technical Issues
Admin Dashboard Login Issues
How to ensure deliverability of EasyLlama reminders
My Learners aren't receiving email notifications
No Next Button - Can't move to the Next Slide
Overview: Technical Issues
Why can't I edit my Learner's name in the dashboard?
Why is a course not showing as completed?
Why is the wrong name on the certificate or appearing throughout the course?
Updated by Lyndsay
Quickbooks is a one-way integration, native to the EasyLlama Dashboard. It's easy to set up, and will sync Learners nightly from Quickbooks to your EasyLlama dashboard. You may also auto-assign courses and send links to your Learners by email.
To get started:
- From your EasyLlama dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations
- Click Connect on the Quickbooks tile.
- You will be directed to Quickbooks - enter your credentials (if prompted) and approve the connection request.
- You will then be redirected to the EasyLlama Integrations Page.
- You may click the three dots on the Quickbooks tile and then "Settings" to adjust the synchronization settings. You may adjust your Integration Settings before synchronizing. Click here for a Settings guide. Please note that Quickbooks does not return the "role" field (supervisor or non-supervisor). As a result, you cannot automatically assign the harassment prevention training.
- If you made Settings changes, click "Save" to synchronize, or click the three dots on the Quickbooks tile and choose "Synchronize" to start the integration. The synchronization may take several minutes, or longer for very large organizations. Please be patient; clicking multiple times may cause duplication or other issues.
- When you’ve been connected successfully, check that Quickbooks is listed as "Connected" on the Integrations page.
- Learners in Quickbooks will automatically sync to your EasyLlama account at midnight every day. Records are matched between systems based on email address.
Fields that we sync
Primary email address
Note that the role (supervisor/non-supervisor) is not available with the Quickbooksintegration.
To ensure a successful sync:
All new employees must be fully onboarded in Quickbooks.
All employees must have a work address in Quickbooks.
- This determines their location in EasyLlama, and what regional training they will be assigned (if applicable). Currently there are state-or region-specific courses for Harassment Prevention and HIPAA