Table of Contents
Updated by Lyndsay
So you have set up your integration and now you are wondering what all those buttons do! Here's a quick primer on basic integration settings for most integrations available in EasyLlama.
Opening the Integrations Settings Menu
First, to get to the integrations settings, you will go to Settings > Integrations in your Dashboard. Then click the three dots on the tile of your active integration (circled below).
It should show as Connected (Purple button) and show the last time data was synced.
You will have several Options:
- Settings - Change integration settings for your account (Further information below this list).
- Synchronize - Sync Learners immediately (Sync happens nightly at or after 5PM Pacific, otherwise).
- Reconnect (Works for Gusto and Rippling only) - if you are getting connection errors or your integration isn't connected, this will direct you to reconnect it. If you need to reconnect any other integration, you may remove it and then connect it again. If you have changed any settings, take a screen capture so you can recreate your settings!
- Disable - Disable the integration from syncing temporarily
- Remove - Completely Remove the integration. You will need to go through setup steps again if you want to reconnect it after removing it.
Settings > Options
If you click on Settings in the menu, you will be taken to the Settings page where you can make changes to how your synchronization works. Here's what the page will look like:
Employee Types to Import
You can decide which types of employees to include in the sync. Just check the boxes for the types you'd like to import.
Note: Paylocity does not send over Employment Type, so this setting will not apply.
Automatically Assign courses to New Hires
Choose the trainings to automatically assign new hires:
To Automatically assign training to Learners when they sync over, click in the search bar and choose the courses you would like them to receive by checking the box next to the course type.
Harassment Prevention will be assigned based on Region (pulled from their Work Address) and Role (Whether or not they have direct reports). If there is an industry-specific version of the course for the industry you have listed under Settings > Organization > Industry, the industry-specific version will be assigned. If you would like the Standard/Office edition assigned, change your industry to "Other" or leave it blank.
- If your course is not listed, it may require special set-up - please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not want to auto-assign training, leave this blank.
Define when new hires should be imported:
This setting allows you to delay the Learner import. This setting can be used to avoid syncing Learners with profiles that are incomplete on their Start date, or to delay when courses are assigned to new hires.
Employee Status Change Actions
This section allows you to take actions based on changes to an employee's status. You can:
- Auto-assign Supervisor training when an employee gains direct reports.
- Archive Learners who are Terminated
- Auto-assign Regional Harassment Prevention training - When enabled, if a Learner moves to a new region with mandated training, they will be sent the course for that region immediately.