Updated by Lyndsay
TriNet Integration is a one-way integration that will allow you to sync Learners daily, auto-assign training, and send notifications. To get started, please follow the steps below.
- Contact your TriNet representative
- You will need to request access to an API key with the following scope permissions:
- GET - List All Employees | scopes: basic-read
- GET - List Employee Changes
- GET - List Departments
- GET - List Locations
- You will need to sign an addendum with Trinet
- You will be provided secret credentials to access the API
- Send the API credentials to EasyLlama at email@example.com
- That's it! Congratulations! Your Trinet account is now connected to EasyLlama. You will be able to change your settings before clicking "synchronize".
- Learners will synchronize on a daily basis.
Fields that sync
The following fields will be imported into EasyLlama:
- first and last name
- hire date
- employment status
- employee number
- work address
- work location