Anonymous Reporting Tool - New!
Early Subscription Renewal
How Do I Cancel my EasyLlama Subscription?
How do I add, update, or remove my card on file?
How do I change my billing email and details?
I only need to train one more Learner. Can I buy one seat?
Upgrading and Downgrading your Subscription
What are Seats, and how are they used?
What is Post-Pay, and how does it work?
Where can I download my invoices?
Where can I find my subscription details and seat balance?
Why was I charged?
Bystander Intervention (2022 mandate in Chicago)
California Workplace Violence Training 2024
Course Information and FAQ - HIPAA
Harassment Prevention Training FAQ
How do I assign the Spanish version of a course?
What is the US "All-states" Harassment Prevention course, and how is it different from the US version?
Dashboard Settings, Features, and Tutorials
Adding and Removing Learners
Adding Learners to your Dashboard
Adding Learners using the File Upload Method
File Upload Video Tutorial
How do I delete a Learner? Archiving and Unarchiving Learners
Add or Remove Dashboard Administrative Users
How do dashboard admins complete training?
SSO for Admins - Microsoft and Google
Sending Yourself or Others a Course Preview
Your Personal Admin Profile and Dashboard Notification Settings
Dashboard Setup and Customization
Getting Started - Customizing your EasyLlama Dashboard
How do I add or remove columns from my dashboard view?
How to set up a Subaccount
Onboarding with EasyLlama - A Video Introduction
Premium Classroom Mode
Setting up and Using the Kiosk Link feature
Video: Learner-Facing Introduction to EasyLlama
Due Dates, Reminders, and Notifications
Copy and Paste an Individual's training link into an email or URL bar
Due Dates, Reminders, and Notifications FAQ
Send Training Links by Email
What if my Learner doesn't have a computer or email address? Can I send a text?
Creating Custom Learning Journeys
Video: Creating and Customizing Learning Journeys
Automatic Training Recertification Assignment (Formerly known as renewals)
Changing a Learner's Recertification Date
How can I change the next Recertification course for a Learner?
How do I recertify all of my Learners at the same time? Bulk Recertification
Recertification Date and Due Date -what's the difference?
Training Recertification Frequency - How do I change how often a course is assigned?
Turning Off Automatic Recertification
"Select All" and Bulk Action Functions
Edit a Learner's Profile information: Individual and Bulk Updating Learner Details
Email Template: Notify your Learners of EasyLlama Courses
Guide to a Learner's Training Profile
How do I assign courses to Learners who are already in the dashboard?
Providing Non-Mandatory Courses (Using Kiosk Links)
SSO for Learners
Unassign Function - Removing and Replacing Assigned Courses
Video Guide: Learner Profile Overview
What is a "Preferred Name" in EasyLlama Training?
EasyLlama LMS and Insights Package
EasyLlama LMS: Insights Dashboard Overview
EasyLlama's LMS - Upload your own courses!
Video: LMS Package Overview
Bamboo Integration - Video Tutorial
Ceridian Dayforce Integration
Integrating EasyLlama with the ADP® Marketplace App
Integration Troubleshooting - Duplicate Records
Integration for Slack
LMS SCORM integration - Using EasyLlama's courses in your LMS
SAML 2.0 with Microsoft - Manual Configuration Guide
SAML 2.0 with Okta - Application Installation Guide (recommended)
SAML 2.0 with Okta - Manual Configuration Guide
SCIM Provisioning with Okta
UKG Pro Integration
Troubleshooting and Technical Issues
Admin Dashboard Login Issues
How to ensure deliverability of EasyLlama reminders
My Learners aren't receiving email notifications
No Next Button - Can't move to the Next Slide
Overview: Technical Issues
Why can't I edit my Learner's name in the dashboard?
Why is a course not showing as completed?
Why is the wrong name on the certificate or appearing throughout the course?
Updated by Lyndsay
Gusto is a one-way integration, native to the EasyLlama Dashboard. It's easy to set up, and will sync Learners nightly from Gusto to your EasyLlama dashboard. You may also auto-assign and send course links to your Learners.
To get started:
- From your EasyLlama dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations
- Click Connect on the Gusto tile.
- You will be directed to Gusto - enter your Gusto Credentials and click Sign In.
- You will then be redirected to the EasyLlama Integrations Page.
- You may click the three dots on the Gusto tile and then "Settings" to adjust the synchronization settings. While it is possible to set up auto-assign and notify before your first sync, we highly recommend syncing and assigning manually for your current Learners. This will allow you to assure that your Learners have synced with the correct information and to avoid sending them the wrong course. Should you choose to auto-assign on your first sync, please be sure to change the Notification Delay setting so notifications are not sent immediately.
- If you made Settings changes, click "Save" to synchronize, or click the three dots on the Gusto tile and choose "Synchronize" to start the integration! The synchronization may take several minutes, or longer for very large organizations. Please be patient; clicking multiple times may cause duplication or other issues.
- When you’ve been connected successfully, check that Gusto is listed as "Connected" on the Integrations page.
- You may adjust your Integration Settings before synchronizing. Click here for a Settings guide.
- Learners in Gusto will automatically sync to your EasyLlama account at midnight every day. Records are matched between systems based on email address.
Fields that Sync
or personal email when there is no work email
Job hire date
Personal phone number
Work or home address
To ensure a successful sync:
All new Learners must be fully onboarded in Gusto.
All Learners must have a work address in Gusto.
- This determines their location in EasyLlama, and what regional course they will be assigned (if applicable). Currently there are state-or region-specific courses for Harassment Prevention and HIPAA
Supervisors must have at least one direct report assigned in Gusto to appear as Supervisors in EasyLlama
- Important for Harassment Prevention training, since Supervisors should be assigned the Supervisor version.