Updated by Lyndsay
Gusto is a one-way integration, native to the EasyLlama Dashboard. It's easy to set up, and will sync Learners nightly from Gusto to your EasyLlama dashboard. You may also auto-assign and send course links to your Learners.
To get started:
- From your EasyLlama dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations
- Click Connect on the Gusto tile.
- You will be directed to Gusto - enter your Gusto Credentials and click Sign In.
- You will then be redirected to the EasyLlama Integrations Page.
- You may click the three dots on the Gusto tile and then "Settings" to adjust the synchronization settings. While it is possible to set up auto-assign and notify before your first sync, we highly recommend syncing and assigning manually for your current Learners. This will allow you to assure that your Learners have synced with the correct information and to avoid sending them the wrong course. Should you choose to auto-assign on your first sync, please be sure to change the Notification Delay setting so notifications are not sent immediately.
- If you made Settings changes, click "Save" to synchronize, or click the three dots on the Gusto tile and choose "Synchronize" to start the integration! The synchronization may take several minutes, or longer for very large organizations. Please be patient; clicking multiple times may cause duplication or other issues.
- When you’ve been connected successfully, check that Gusto is listed as "Connected" on the Integrations page.
- You may adjust your Integration Settings before synchronizing. Click here for a Settings guide.
- Learners in Gusto will automatically sync to your EasyLlama account at midnight every day. Records are matched between systems based on email address.
Fields that Sync
or personal email when there is no work email
Job hire date
Personal phone number
To ensure a successful sync:
All new Learners must be fully onboarded in Gusto.
All Learners must have a work address in Gusto.
- This determines their location in EasyLlama, and what regional course they will be assigned (if applicable). Currently there are state-or region-specific courses for Harassment Prevention and HIPAA
Supervisors must have at least one direct report assigned in Gusto to appear as Supervisors in EasyLlama
- Important for Harassment Prevention training, since Supervisors should be assigned the Supervisor version.