Anonymous Reporting Tool - New!
Early Subscription Renewal
How Do I Cancel my EasyLlama Subscription?
How do I add, update, or remove my card on file?
How do I change my billing email and details?
I only need to train one more Learner. Can I buy one seat?
Upgrading and Downgrading your Subscription
What are Seats, and how are they used?
What is Post-Pay, and how does it work?
Where can I download my invoices?
Where can I find my subscription details and seat balance?
Why was I charged?
Bystander Intervention (2022 mandate in Chicago)
California Workplace Violence Training 2024
Course Information and FAQ - HIPAA
Harassment Prevention Training FAQ
How do I assign the Spanish version of a course?
What is the US "All-states" Harassment Prevention course, and how is it different from the US version?
Dashboard Settings, Features, and Tutorials
Adding and Removing Learners
Adding Learners to your Dashboard
Adding Learners using the File Upload Method
File Upload Video Tutorial
How do I delete a Learner? Archiving and Unarchiving Learners
Add or Remove Dashboard Administrative Users
How do dashboard admins complete training?
SSO for Admins - Microsoft and Google
Sending Yourself or Others a Course Preview
Your Personal Admin Profile and Dashboard Notification Settings
Dashboard Setup and Customization
Getting Started - Customizing your EasyLlama Dashboard
How do I add or remove columns from my dashboard view?
How to set up a Subaccount
Onboarding with EasyLlama - A Video Introduction
Premium Classroom Mode
Setting up and Using the Kiosk Link feature
Video: Learner-Facing Introduction to EasyLlama
Due Dates, Reminders, and Notifications
Copy and Paste an Individual's training link into an email or URL bar
Due Dates, Reminders, and Notifications FAQ
Send Training Links by Email
What if my Learner doesn't have a computer or email address? Can I send a text?
Creating Custom Learning Journeys
Video: Creating and Customizing Learning Journeys
Automatic Training Recertification Assignment (Formerly known as renewals)
Changing a Learner's Recertification Date
How can I change the next Recertification course for a Learner?
How do I recertify all of my Learners at the same time? Bulk Recertification
Recertification Date and Due Date -what's the difference?
Training Recertification Frequency - How do I change how often a course is assigned?
Turning Off Automatic Recertification
"Select All" and Bulk Action Functions
Edit a Learner's Profile information: Individual and Bulk Updating Learner Details
Email Template: Notify your Learners of EasyLlama Courses
Guide to a Learner's Training Profile
How do I assign courses to Learners who are already in the dashboard?
Providing Non-Mandatory Courses (Using Kiosk Links)
SSO for Learners
Unassign Function - Removing and Replacing Assigned Courses
Video Guide: Learner Profile Overview
What is a "Preferred Name" in EasyLlama Training?
EasyLlama LMS and Insights Package
EasyLlama LMS: Insights Dashboard Overview
EasyLlama's LMS - Upload your own courses!
Video: LMS Package Overview
Bamboo Integration - Video Tutorial
Ceridian Dayforce Integration
Integrating EasyLlama with the ADP® Marketplace App
Integration Troubleshooting - Duplicate Records
Integration for Slack
LMS SCORM integration - Using EasyLlama's courses in your LMS
SAML 2.0 with Microsoft - Manual Configuration Guide
SAML 2.0 with Okta - Application Installation Guide (recommended)
SAML 2.0 with Okta - Manual Configuration Guide
SCIM Provisioning with Okta
UKG Pro Integration
Troubleshooting and Technical Issues
Admin Dashboard Login Issues
How to ensure deliverability of EasyLlama reminders
My Learners aren't receiving email notifications
No Next Button - Can't move to the Next Slide
Overview: Technical Issues
Why can't I edit my Learner's name in the dashboard?
Why is a course not showing as completed?
Why is the wrong name on the certificate or appearing throughout the course?
Updated by Lyndsay
Our SAML 2.0 integration will allow employees from your organization to log in to EasyLlama without using passwords.
We support the following roles:
- EasyLlama admin
- EasyLlama learner
Create an EasyLlama Entra app
- Go to your Azure account - Go to your Microsoft Entra account
- Create a new app - Click on Applications > New Application and create a new app. You can name it "EasyLlama SAML"
- Set up the app - In the left-side menu, click on Single Sign-on and select SAML
- In another tab, open your EasyLlama dashboard and go to Settings > Authentication > SAML
Enter the following:
- Basic SAML Configuration:
- Identifier: Can be found in your EasyLlama dashboard under Settings > Authentication > SAML
- Reply URL: https://dashboard.easyllama.com/users/saml/callback
- Attributes & Claims:
- Unique User Identifier: should be the user email
- training_tags: unique training codes that will be assigned after the first login
- ... and more - see the screenshot below
Add the SAML settings in EasyLlama
- Add the SAML settings to your Easyllama dashboard - Go to your EasyLlama dashboard and click Settings > Authentication. Contact your Account Manager if that option isn't available on your account.
Enter the following items:
- IdP Single Sign On URL: the Login URL generated by Entra, e.g. https://login.microsoftonline.com/32c76031-d7ac-444a-9588-0e6d77a7e4c6/saml2
- Identity Provider Issuer: the Microsoft Entra Identifier, e.g. https://sts.windows.net/32c76031-d7ac-444a-9588-0e6d77a7e4c6/
- X.509 certificate: the Base64 certificate generated by Entra (.crt file)
- Once you have entered all the required fields, click Save.
Congratulations, your SAML integration is now ready to be used!
Test your SAML login
- Log in with Microsoft: Go back to your Microsoft account. Add your own user to the SAML application, then go to My Apps. You should be logged in to your EasyLlama account, either as an admin or a learner.