Early Subscription Renewal Feature
How Do I Cancel my EasyLlama Subscription?
How do I add more licenses? Upgrading and downgrading your EasyLlama Subscription
How do I change my billing email and details?
How many licenses do I have? Where are my subscription details?
What are Licenses, and how are they used?
What is Post-Pay, and how does it work?
Where can I download my invoices?
Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Course Information
Bystander Intervention (2022 mandate in Chicago)
Can I upload my own course? Can I create one using your platform?
Course Information and FAQ - HIPAA
Data Privacy Course
For Learners: How to Review a Completed Course
Harassment Prevention Training FAQ
How do I assign the Spanish version of a course?
What is the US "All-states" Harassment Prevention course, and how is it different from the US version?
Add or Remove Dashboard Administrative Users
Adding Learners to your Dashboard
Adding Learners using the File Upload Method
Changing a Learner's Recertification Date
Copy and Paste an Individual's training link into an email or URL bar
Creating Custom Learning Journeys
Due Dates and Reminders FAQ
Edit a Learner's Profile information: Individual and Bulk Updating Learner Details
Email Template: Notify your Learners of EasyLlama Courses
File Upload Video Tutorial
Getting Started - Customizing your EasyLlama Dashboard
Guide to a Learner's Training Profile
How can I change the next Recertification course for a Learner?
How do I add or remove columns from my dashboard view?
How do I assign courses to Learners who are already in the dashboard?
How do I delete a Learner? Archiving and Unarchiving Learners
How do I recertify all of my Learners at the same time? Bulk Recertification
How do dashboard admins complete training?
How to set up a Subaccount
Learner-Facing Introduction to EasyLlama
Microsoft and Google SSO for Admins and Users
My Learners aren't receiving email notifications
New! Automatic Training Recertification Assignment (Formerly known as renewals)
New! Learning Journeys
Onboarding with EasyLlama - A Video Introduction
Premium Classroom Mode
Providing Non-Mandatory Courses (Using Kiosk Links)
Recertification Date and Due Date -what's the difference?
Renewing using the Renewals Tab - Important Update!
Send Training Links by Email
Sending Yourself or Others a Course Preview
Setting up and Using the Kiosk Link feature
Training Recertification Frequency - How do I change how often a course is assigned?
Turning Off Automatic Recertification
Unassigning Courses - Removing Assigned Courses/Replacing Incorrectly Assigned Courses
Updated "Select All" and Bulk Action Functions
Video Guide: Learner Profile Overview
Video: Creating and Customizing Learning Journeys
What if my Learner doesn't have a computer or email address? Can I send a text?
What is a "Preferred Name" in EasyLlama Training?
Why can't I edit my Learner's name in the dashboard?
Why is a course not showing as completed?
Why is the wrong name on the certificate or appearing throughout the course?
Your Personal Admin Profile and Dashboard Notification Settings
Integrating EasyLlama with ADP®
Integration Troubleshooting - Duplicate Records
Integration for Slack
LMS SCORM integration - Using EasyLlama's courses in your LMS
SAML 2.0 with Okta - Manual Configuration Guide
UKG Pro Integration
Updated by Lyndsay
Courses can be assigned to existing Learners individually or in groups.
To assign courses to one Learner:
- Go to Learners, search for the Learner, and click on their name to open their profile.
- Click "Assign Trainings" at the top of the Learner's profile and follow the prompts to assign a course and notify the Learner.
To assign courses to multiple learners, you can use the bulk assign method.
Note: The Bulk Assignment method will require a second step of sending the notifications.
To Bulk Assign:
- Check the box next to each Learner who will receive the same course. You may need to do this in batches if people are receiving different courses). If you want to assign the course to everyone, you can select all the learners using the Select All function - article here: Updated "Select All" and Bulk Action Functions
- A purple action bar will appear after one or more Learners are selected. Click the "Assign" button in the purple action bar.
- Here you will make your course selection(s) and click Assign:
- The next step give you some options to change the Due Date, reminds you of the certification frequencies, and you can choose to notify Learners now, to delay notification, or not to notify them. When you have made your choices, click "Assign" again, and you'll receive confirmation!
If you didn't send the notifications, and need to send them manually later, please click here for more information: Send Training Links by Email