Anonymous Reporting Tool - New!
Early Subscription Renewal
How Do I Cancel my EasyLlama Subscription?
How do I add, update, or remove my card on file?
How do I change my billing email and details?
I only need to train one more Learner. Can I buy one seat?
Upgrading and Downgrading your Subscription
What are Seats, and how are they used?
What is Post-Pay, and how does it work?
Where can I download my invoices?
Where can I find my subscription details and seat balance?
Why was I charged?
Bystander Intervention (2022 mandate in Chicago)
California Workplace Violence Training 2024
Course Information and FAQ - HIPAA
Harassment Prevention Training FAQ
How do I assign the Spanish version of a course?
What is the US "All-states" Harassment Prevention course, and how is it different from the US version?
Dashboard Settings, Features, and Tutorials
Adding and Removing Learners
Adding Learners to your Dashboard
Adding Learners using the File Upload Method
File Upload Video Tutorial
How do I delete a Learner? Archiving and Unarchiving Learners
Add or Remove Dashboard Administrative Users
How do dashboard admins complete training?
SSO for Admins - Microsoft and Google
Sending Yourself or Others a Course Preview
Your Personal Admin Profile and Dashboard Notification Settings
Dashboard Setup and Customization
Getting Started - Customizing your EasyLlama Dashboard
How do I add or remove columns from my dashboard view?
How to set up a Subaccount
Onboarding with EasyLlama - A Video Introduction
Premium Classroom Mode
Setting up and Using the Kiosk Link feature
Video: Learner-Facing Introduction to EasyLlama
Due Dates, Reminders, and Notifications
Copy and Paste an Individual's training link into an email or URL bar
Due Dates, Reminders, and Notifications FAQ
Send Training Links by Email
What if my Learner doesn't have a computer or email address? Can I send a text?
Creating Custom Learning Journeys
Video: Creating and Customizing Learning Journeys
Automatic Training Recertification Assignment (Formerly known as renewals)
Changing a Learner's Recertification Date
How can I change the next Recertification course for a Learner?
How do I recertify all of my Learners at the same time? Bulk Recertification
Recertification Date and Due Date -what's the difference?
Training Recertification Frequency - How do I change how often a course is assigned?
Turning Off Automatic Recertification
"Select All" and Bulk Action Functions
Edit a Learner's Profile information: Individual and Bulk Updating Learner Details
Email Template: Notify your Learners of EasyLlama Courses
Guide to a Learner's Training Profile
How do I assign courses to Learners who are already in the dashboard?
Providing Non-Mandatory Courses (Using Kiosk Links)
SSO for Learners
Unassign Function - Removing and Replacing Assigned Courses
Video Guide: Learner Profile Overview
What is a "Preferred Name" in EasyLlama Training?
EasyLlama LMS and Insights Package
EasyLlama LMS: Insights Dashboard Overview
EasyLlama's LMS - Upload your own courses!
Video: LMS Package Overview
Bamboo Integration - Video Tutorial
Ceridian Dayforce Integration
Integrating EasyLlama with the ADP® Marketplace App
Integration Troubleshooting - Duplicate Records
Integration for Slack
LMS SCORM integration - Using EasyLlama's courses in your LMS
SAML 2.0 with Microsoft - Manual Configuration Guide
SAML 2.0 with Okta - Application Installation Guide (recommended)
SAML 2.0 with Okta - Manual Configuration Guide
SCIM Provisioning with Okta
UKG Pro Integration
Troubleshooting and Technical Issues
Admin Dashboard Login Issues
How to ensure deliverability of EasyLlama reminders
My Learners aren't receiving email notifications
No Next Button - Can't move to the Next Slide
Overview: Technical Issues
Why can't I edit my Learner's name in the dashboard?
Why is a course not showing as completed?
Why is the wrong name on the certificate or appearing throughout the course?
Updated by Lyndsay
Great news! If you have an LMS that accepts SCORM file uploads, it's one of the easiest ways to implement EasyLlama's courses!
It's really simple:
- Contact email@example.com and tell us which courses you need, and which file format. If you're unsure, we'll try SCORM 2004 first. We offer the following formats: AICC, CMI5, SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 3rd edition, Tincan.
- We'll send you links to download your files.
- You'll download the files and upload them into your LMS.
- You'll assign courses to your Learners and roll it out using your LMS.
- The SCORM file will track back to your EasyLlama dashboard to keep track of seat usage. Employee records will appear in EasyLlama when an employee starts the course in your LMS.
Tips and FAQs
- If you need help with how to upload the files, how to use your LMS, or how to choose settings within your LMS, we will do our best to assist, but you should first reach out to your LMS Support team.
- Different Learning Management Systems send varying amounts of Learner data to the EasyLlama dashboard. Some have Learner names, employee IDs and other identifying items, but some do not. We are not able to change this from the EasyLlama side.
- If you don't wish for your Learners to download Easyllama's certificates, we can hide this feature for you, just email support!
- We are not able to force re-take if a Learner gets below a certain score. All who complete the course are considered passed from the EasyLlama side. You may be able to set this up in your LMS, but it will require another seat to assign the course again. Additionally, you may need to contact us to allow duplicate courses to be assigned.
- You'll need to be sure you have sufficient training seats, or employees will receive an error message when accessing the course.
- Unassigning a course in your LMS does not unassign it in EasyLlama, and archiving a Learner in your LMS does not archive them in EasyLlama. Therefore, it's best practice to log in to EasyLlama from time to time to determine whether you can unassign courses to return seats to your balance. More on this here: How do I delete a Learner? Archiving and Unarchiving Learners and here: Unassigning Courses - Removing Assigned Courses/Replacing Incorrectly Assigned Courses