Early Subscription Renewal Feature
How Do I Cancel my EasyLlama Subscription?
How do I add more licenses? Upgrading and downgrading your EasyLlama Subscription
How do I change my billing email and details?
How many licenses do I have? Where are my subscription details?
What are Licenses, and how are they used?
What is Post-Pay, and how does it work?
Where can I download my invoices?
Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Course Information
Bystander Intervention (2022 mandate in Chicago)
Can I upload my own course? Can I create one using your platform?
Course Information and FAQ - HIPAA
Data Privacy Course
For Learners: How to Review a Completed Course
Harassment Prevention Training FAQ
How do I assign the Spanish version of a course?
What is the US "All-states" Harassment Prevention course, and how is it different from the US version?
Add or Remove Dashboard Administrative Users
Adding Learners to your Dashboard
Adding Learners using the File Upload Method
Changing a Learner's Recertification Date
Copy and Paste an Individual's training link into an email or URL bar
Creating Custom Learning Journeys
Due Dates and Reminders FAQ
Edit a Learner's Profile information: Individual and Bulk Updating Learner Details
Email Template: Notify your Learners of EasyLlama Courses
File Upload Video Tutorial
Getting Started - Customizing your EasyLlama Dashboard
Guide to a Learner's Training Profile
How can I change the next Recertification course for a Learner?
How do I add or remove columns from my dashboard view?
How do I assign courses to Learners who are already in the dashboard?
How do I delete a Learner? Archiving and Unarchiving Learners
How do I recertify all of my Learners at the same time? Bulk Recertification
How do dashboard admins complete training?
How to set up a Subaccount
Learner-Facing Introduction to EasyLlama
Microsoft and Google SSO for Admins and Users
My Learners aren't receiving email notifications
New! Automatic Training Recertification Assignment (Formerly known as renewals)
New! Learning Journeys
Onboarding with EasyLlama - A Video Introduction
Premium Classroom Mode
Providing Non-Mandatory Courses (Using Kiosk Links)
Recertification Date and Due Date -what's the difference?
Renewing using the Renewals Tab - Important Update!
Send Training Links by Email
Sending Yourself or Others a Course Preview
Setting up and Using the Kiosk Link feature
Training Recertification Frequency - How do I change how often a course is assigned?
Turning Off Automatic Recertification
Unassigning Courses - Removing Assigned Courses/Replacing Incorrectly Assigned Courses
Updated "Select All" and Bulk Action Functions
Video Guide: Learner Profile Overview
Video: Creating and Customizing Learning Journeys
What if my Learner doesn't have a computer or email address? Can I send a text?
What is a "Preferred Name" in EasyLlama Training?
Why can't I edit my Learner's name in the dashboard?
Why is a course not showing as completed?
Why is the wrong name on the certificate or appearing throughout the course?
Your Personal Admin Profile and Dashboard Notification Settings
Integrating EasyLlama with ADP®
Integration Troubleshooting - Duplicate Records
Integration for Slack
LMS SCORM integration - Using EasyLlama's courses in your LMS
SAML 2.0 with Okta - Manual Configuration Guide
UKG Pro Integration
Updated by Lyndsay
Great news! If you have an LMS that accepts SCORM file uploads, it's one of the easiest ways to implement EasyLlama's courses!
It's really simple:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which courses you need, and which file format. If you're unsure, we'll try SCORM 2004 first. We offer the following formats: AICC, CMI5, SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 3rd edition, Tincan.
- We'll send you links to download your files.
- You'll download the files and upload them into your LMS.
- You'll assign courses to your Learners and roll it out using your LMS.
- The SCORM file will track back to your EasyLlama dashboard to keep track of license usage. Employee records will appear in EasyLlama when an employee starts the course in your LMS.
Tips and FAQs
- If you need help with how to upload the files, how to use your LMS, or how to choose settings within your LMS, we will do our best to assist, but you should first reach out to your LMS Support team.
- Different Learning Management Systems send varying amounts of Learner data to the EasyLlama dashboard. Some have Learner names, employee IDs and other identifying items, but some do not. We are not able to change this from the EasyLlama side.
- If you don't wish for your Learners to download Easyllama's certificates, we can hide this feature for you, just email support!
- We are not able to force re-take if a Learner gets below a certain score. All who complete the course are considered passed from the EasyLlama side. You may be able to set this up in your LMS, but it will require another license to assign the course again. Additionally, you may need to contact us to allow duplicate courses to be assigned.
- You'll need to be sure you have sufficient training licenses, or employees will receive an error message when accessing the course.