Early Subscription Renewal Feature
How Do I Cancel my EasyLlama Subscription?
How do I add more licenses? Upgrading and downgrading your EasyLlama Subscription
How do I change my billing email and details?
How many licenses do I have? Where are my subscription details?
What are Licenses, and how are they used?
What is Post-Pay, and how does it work?
Where can I download my invoices?
Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Course Information
Bystander Intervention (2022 mandate in Chicago)
Can I upload my own course? Can I create one using your platform?
Course Information and FAQ - HIPAA
Data Privacy Course
For Learners: How to Review a Completed Course
Harassment Prevention Training FAQ
How do I assign the Spanish version of a course?
What is the US "All-states" Harassment Prevention course, and how is it different from the US version?
Add or Remove Dashboard Administrative Users
Adding Learners to your Dashboard
Adding Learners using the File Upload Method
Changing a Learner's Recertification Date
Copy and Paste an Individual's training link into an email or URL bar
Creating Custom Learning Journeys
Due Dates and Reminders FAQ
Edit a Learner's Profile information: Individual and Bulk Updating Learner Details
Email Template: Notify your Learners of EasyLlama Courses
File Upload Video Tutorial
Getting Started - Customizing your EasyLlama Dashboard
Guide to a Learner's Training Profile
How can I change the next Recertification course for a Learner?
How do I add or remove columns from my dashboard view?
How do I assign courses to Learners who are already in the dashboard?
How do I delete a Learner? Archiving and Unarchiving Learners
How do I recertify all of my Learners at the same time? Bulk Recertification
How do dashboard admins complete training?
How to set up a Subaccount
Learner-Facing Introduction to EasyLlama
Microsoft and Google SSO for Admins and Users
My Learners aren't receiving email notifications
New! Automatic Training Recertification Assignment (Formerly known as renewals)
New! Learning Journeys
Onboarding with EasyLlama - A Video Introduction
Premium Classroom Mode
Providing Non-Mandatory Courses (Using Kiosk Links)
Recertification Date and Due Date -what's the difference?
Renewing using the Renewals Tab - Important Update!
Send Training Links by Email
Sending Yourself or Others a Course Preview
Setting up and Using the Kiosk Link feature
Training Recertification Frequency - How do I change how often a course is assigned?
Turning Off Automatic Recertification
Unassigning Courses - Removing Assigned Courses/Replacing Incorrectly Assigned Courses
Updated "Select All" and Bulk Action Functions
Video Guide: Learner Profile Overview
Video: Creating and Customizing Learning Journeys
What if my Learner doesn't have a computer or email address? Can I send a text?
What is a "Preferred Name" in EasyLlama Training?
Why can't I edit my Learner's name in the dashboard?
Why is a course not showing as completed?
Why is the wrong name on the certificate or appearing throughout the course?
Your Personal Admin Profile and Dashboard Notification Settings
Integrating EasyLlama with ADP®
Integration Troubleshooting - Duplicate Records
Integration for Slack
LMS SCORM integration - Using EasyLlama's courses in your LMS
SAML 2.0 with Okta - Manual Configuration Guide
UKG Pro Integration
Updated by Lyndsay
A Learner's Recertification Date is based on the day they completed the course in relation to the Recertification Frequency settings for the course. However, some organizations prefer to roll out training annually for all Learners at the same time. Since Learner completion dates are likely to vary, adjustments will need to be made for a smooth rollout.
Here are the steps to take:
- Make sure everyone has completed the course. If some Learners have not completed the course assigned previously, you can change their Due Date and re-notify them rather than recertifying them. (More here: Due Dates and Reminders FAQ)
- When using this method, all Learners will be recertified based on the course they took previously. If you need to change the course, you can simply assign the new course to the Learner immediately, which will replace the recertification date for the previous version, or you can change the Recertification course.
- For all of those who have completed the previously assigned course, bulk update the Learners' Recertification Dates.
- When it's time to recertify, the Learners should be in "Due for Recertification" status, which will enable the use of the Bulk Recertify action. You can click the "Due for Recertification" filter button at the top of the Learners tab to get a list of these Learners. Review the list to assure that everything is correct.
- Check the boxes to select the Learners. You can only check boxes on one page at a time - if there are multiple pages of Learners to recertify, you can do one page at a time or use the Select All function.
- Once the Learners have been selected, the purple Action bar. Click "More" and choose "Recertify:"
- Click "Recertify" to confirm:
- That's it! The recertification courses will be assigned and your Learners will be notified!