Premium Classroom Mode
Updated by Lyndsay
Classrooms allow you to present the same courses we offer for individuals, but in a classroom context. You will need someone to administrate and click next, complete the activities, answer quizzes, etc. while presenting to the Classroom. We suggest keeping it interactive by answering the questions and doing activities as a group and planning some time for Q&A throughout and at the end of the course.
When the course has been completed, it will be completed for everyone who was added to the classroom, and certificates will be generated for all!
Classrooms is disabled by default, and must be enabled by EasyLlama.
Before Getting Started:
- Make sure you have added the Learners who will be taking the course to your dashboard. If you have not, you can find help here: Adding Learners to your Dashboard
- Make sure the course you want to provide in the Classroom is not assigned to the learners you will be adding. Adding learners to a Classroom assigns the Classroom-connected course, and Learners who have already been assigned the course individually will not be added to the Classroom.
- Click on the Classrooms tab in your EasyLlama Dashboard.
- Click "Create Classroom."
- Give your Classroom a name and choose a course. Then click the "Create & Add Learners" Button
- At the top left click "Assign new Learners" and then a pop-up will allow you to search among your Learners. Note: This is a multi-select, so you can choose several Learners at once! When you are done selecting Learners, click back on the box to close the list of Learners and click "Next" to finish creation.
Add or remove Learners before you start the Classroom - attendance should be taken prior to starting to be sure everyone who is there gets credit, and those who are not there are not incorrectly marked as completed - to do this go to Classrooms tab > Click the name of the classroom you want to edit. Remove Learners by clicking "Remove" next to their name. Add more using the same steps you used to add the initial Learners.
Starting the Class
- Click on the name of the Classroom in your Dashboard.
- Take attendance and add or remove anyone as needed.
- Click "Start Classroom" > Open Now**
- Proceed with showing the course.
- Certificates will be available when completed!
IMPORTANT: When you click Open now, there is an option to Copy+Paste a link. This should not be sent to learners. If a Learner opens the link and completes the training it will be completed for everyone in the Classroom. This link can be used to send to someone who you want to present the course, who does not have dashboard access.
Note: When opening the Classroom training, one Learner's name will appear on the training, but it will be completed for everyone and the certificates will be generated in their individual names!
Certificates: Certificates will be available on each Learner's individual record, but you can also go to the List of Classrooms and click the Three dots to the right of the Classroom that was completed and download all the certificates from that class.